IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 (UPDATED)
Indira Gandhi National Open University has updated the IGNOU Assignment Status Dec 2022-23 Session, Students can check their submission by visiting Official website www.ignou.ac.in
Indira Gandhi National Open University has updated the IGNOU Assignment Status Dec 2022-23 Session, Students can check their SUBM by visiting www.ignou.ac.in official website
Indira Gandhi National Open University has updated the IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 December Session so that students can know whether their submission is over. Now if you have submitted your assignment/practical/project till 15th January 2023 then you must worry about assignment status and grade card. So we decided to come up with admission.ignou.ac.in Assignment Status 2023 using which you can know if your submission is complete.
If the portal says IGNOU assignment status 2023 not updated then you need to login to student section and check if your assignment is submitted correctly. You should also check IGNOU Practical Submission 2023 section to see related information. Moreover, applicants can check their respective IGNOU Grade Card Status 2023 available here for your reference.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
As we know, the assignment submission deadline is now over and all applicants have submitted their practical and assignments. The only thing that is waiting now is the IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 where students will know whether their submission is approved or not. If the assignment is approved then 50 marks will be added to your grade card and then you can clear your end of term exams.
As we know, January 2023 TEE exam is going on and those applicants who have attempted these exams must clear their assignments. IGNOU may take some time to check your assignments and then they will update the status for you in your respective student category. You can preview your assignments in the Student Login section and then check for any errors.
Guide for How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 December Session
- Firstly, we request all students to open admission.ignou.ac.in from their internet devices.
- Secondly, you need to tap on the assignment status link and proceed to the next stage.
- Now enter enrollment number and select program code to check assignment status.
- As soon as you click on submit button, you will see IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 on your screen.
- Using these guidelines, you all can know about your IGNOU Assignment Submission Status 2023 for December Session.
Admission.ignou.ac.in Assignment Status 2023 December Session
- Term end examinations are conducted by IGNOU for various program codes and all the students registered under it attempt to further the examination.
- TEE December 2023 is now going on for various courses and students are trying to do it with full preparation.
- Recently, IGNOU assignment submission ended on 15 January 2023 and now IGNOU is checking the assignments.
- Admission.ignou.ac.in Assignment Status 2023 December Session will be available soon on official website.
- Marks will be added to your IGNOU Grade Card 2023 after approval by the board authority.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Date 2023
Students of IGNOU are hereby informed that IGNOU Assignment Submission 2023 deadline is now over for December session. You should know that the last date was 15 January 2023 and any submission made after this date will not be accepted by ignou.ac.in. Assignments which have been verified will get full status in IGNOU Assignment Status Check option and then full marks will be added to your grade cards. If it says not updated then you may need to read the points discussed in the section below.
|Exam Name:||IGNOU Term End Exam December Session 202|
|Name of University:||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|IGNOU Assignment Submission 2023 Starting Date:||November 2022|
|Last Date of Submission:||15 January 2023|
|How to Upload:||In Student Login Section|
|Marks Alloted for Assignment:||50 Marks|
|Article Category:||Assignment News Updates|
|IGNOU Official Portal:||Ignou.ac.in or admission.ignou.ac.in|
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 Not Updated
- Some students have told us that their assignment status is not approved for a long time.
- If you are among those whose IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 is not updated then you need to preview your assignment.
- You can see the submitted assignment in the student login section and then you need to check if it is correct.
- IGNOU may take 10-15 days to check assignments so you must allow this time to check your submission.
- Your status will be displayed as complete after being accepted by the IGNOU board.
IGNOU Grade Card Status 2023
- As we know, Indira Gandhi University issues grade card to every applicant after completion of examination.
- IGNOU Grade Card Status 2023 can be checked online and once it is approved your assignment marks will be added to it.
- Marks allotted for assignment submission for each subject is 50 marks and you can get them once the assignment is accepted by IGNOU.
- Grade card information is available in your login section of the IGNOU Web Services Portal.
- If your submission is not approved within 10-15 days then you need to contact IGNOU authorities.
IGNOU Practical Submission 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University allows students to submit their practicals and assignments in online mode before the due date. If you all have submitted practical before 15th January 2023 then you can check IGNOU Practical Submission 2023 on official website. Practical submission will give you 50 marks in specific subject which will be shown in the grade card. All of you will be able to check your submission status on admission.ignou.ac.in and then check whether it is approved or not.
IGNOU Assignment Status Link December 2023
|IGNOU Assignment Status 2023||View Here|
|IGNOU Grade Card Status 2023||View Here|
What was the last date for submission of IGNOU Assignment 2023?
IGNOU Assignment submission deadline is 15 January 2023.
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2023?
To Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 you have to visit the official website of IGNOU (www.ignou.ac.in) through our site and then you can check your assignment status by entering your enrollment number and program code there.
How many marks are given for IGNOU assignment submission 2023?
You will get 50 marks on your grade card for IGNOU assignment submission 2023.